Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #13


Tired.

So, I stayed up last night working hard core on Cold Lunch. I got up to date on my typing, and wrote two scenes. I’m up to scene number seven, and I suppose I’ll start working on it when I get done writing this.

However, I’m exhausted, and really don’t want to do anything. So, I might not be working on Cold Lunch. This is not good, seeing as I want to write at least one scene a day. Really, I want to write two scenes a day, but seeing as I didn’t sit down to write until four, and that was just typing the two scenes I wrote last night, I don’t think I’m going to get two written today. Unless I’m really struck by inspiration and the Hand of God moves me through those scenes in an hour and forty-five minutes. Which is possible, however it’s unlikely. Why? It typically takes me an hour and a half just to write one scene.

And, did I mention how tired I am right now?

That scene might not get written until tonight, or maybe tomorrow.

But, that’s procrastination, and it’s not good if you want to get a book written.

Anywho, that’s it for me today.

How do you handle working when you’re tired?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 5
                Pages Written Total: 18
                Pages Typed Today: 19
                Pages Typed Total: 30
                Word Count Today: 5,183
                Word Count Total: 8,195

And, there are currently no advertisements floating around in my head. Except one big billboard that screams sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment