Friday, December 14, 2012

FanFiction project In the Morning Light #5


Still Grodie

That’s right ladies and gents, still no hot water, but there is a light on the horizon. When it finally gets over to me I’ll let you know what it is.

Anywho, today officially makes Cold Shower a novel and I’m gonna say it’ll be a 60-70k novel. That’s what, about the average length of a mystery, or a Harlequin romance. I might shoot for one of those two types. I might even try and work it so that it’s a young adult novel, which I think falls in that area. Who knows, we’ll have to wait and see how long it is before the hot water comes back.

As for In the Morning Light, I got the second quarter done today. And, as I write the story, I find myself thinking more and more that I should delete it off of FF.net and rewrite it, pump up the word count a bit, and try to sell it as a paranormal romance novel. That’s kind of the way it’s coming off to me. I dunno. I plan on leaving it, but I might keep it in mind as a platform for a future novel. And, at least I change more than just the characters names if I do rewrite it. (Sorry about that shot, for the people that like Fifty Shades of Grey.)

As for any other news, I got nothing. Just saying, there are seven more weeks of In the Morning Light ready to go. Hope you kids enjoy.

And, now I shall start catching up on my typing for my self-pub thing. I hope to get it done before Monday, so I can get back to writing Cold Lunch, but I’m not sure if that’s going to happen.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 7 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Written Total: 58 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Typed Today: 5 (single spacing)
                Pages Typed Total: 48 (single spacing)
                Word Count Today: 3,032
                Word Count Total: 23,276

As for an advertisement…eat more beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment