Monday, December 17, 2012

Typing project In the Beginning #3


High Hopes

Going to be looking at a new place today, hopefully it will pass inspection and we’ll be moving in the next couple of days. There was a trailer we wanted to buy a while back, a really frigging nice one, but that fell through, and the last place we looked at fell through (almost literally, the roof caved in). So, yeah, really hoping this place will turn out just right.

I also hope to make a million dollars in the next two weeks, just so I can afford to buy Christmas presents. Lol.

I’m sitting here, and I really can’t think of anything to say at all. I’m just drawing a blank. How do people blog like this? Lol.

It’s funny how Microsoft Word recognizes Lol as a word. I can’t remember adding it to my dictionary (doesn’t mean I didn’t), the red squiggly stopped showing up under it. And, that made me think of text speech, and text speech made me think of this one meme (?) cupcake showed me: I know when your texting in class. You don’t just look down at your crotch and smile. Or something like that.

I think I need more sleep.

I don’t even think coffee would help right now.

Anywho, I finished typing In the Beginning this morning. I was hoping to get it all done on Saturday, and do the line edits yesterday. But, it looks like I’ll be doing the line edits later today. Then I’ll be done with it. And, I’m at the point where I don’t really know if I want to self-publish it. I think it’s really good, and in some way I feel like self-publishing it would be demeaning to the story in some way. Like I didn’t try hard enough to get it published.

Le sigh.

I don’t know. If anybody has any advice, send it my way please. I’m alone in the dark here. Lol.

What do you have high hopes for?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: N/A
                Pages Written Today: 0
                Pages Written Total: 18
                Pages Typed Today: 2 (single spacing)
                Pages Typed Total: 28 (single spacing)
                Word Count Today: 1,059
                Word Count Total: 14,222

Check out critters.org, if things work out, and I don’t mess something up, I should have a short story coming through the queue this week. Speaking of critters, I really need to do my critiques. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment