Friday, November 30, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #12


Whining Time

Well, this hasn’t worked out quite the way it was supposed to. I know it’s been a little over twelve days that I’ve actually been working on the story, and that probably the first six posts or so were about the snowflake outline. But, that would still leave six or more days to have been working on the project. And, out of those days, I’ve only come up with four scenes. My target goal is two scenes a day, and the only day I’ve actually managed that is the day I had to rewrite scene 2. And even that was only two drafts of the same scene.

Blah

I should have almost twelve scenes done. Twelve scenes typed. And, over 14,000 words written. Yeah, I don’t have that, and there’s nobody to blame for it but me.

I guess it just rolls back to time management.

And, I apologize about the whining. I just felt it was appropriate.

Anywho, I got scene four done. Still haven’t typed it or scene three so the stats are about the same as they were yesterday. Only I have two additional hand written pages. I’m going to start typing as soon as I get this posted, so I’ll update the stats as necessary later today.

What do you have to whine about today? If you can’t tell, I’ve got a lot.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 2
                Pages Written Total: 13
                Pages Typed Today: 0
                Pages Typed Total: 11
                Word Count Today: ?
                Word Count Total: 3,011

As for things to advertize, the new chapter of my FanFiction piece In the Morning Light is going up today. I’ll actually be posting it before I start typing the last two scene’s of Cold Lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment