Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #20


Hiatus.

I don’t have a random topic today. I could pick one out of the jar, but right now I’m feeling too lazy to move. So, instead of having a long rambling topic, we’re going to skip straight to the meat and potatoes.

I’m putting Cold Lunch on a hiatus. It’s not going to be a long one, don’t worry. I just realized that I’m about out of material I have written for In the Morning Light. I have one more post left, and I figure it’s time to write some more. It’s not going to take very long. Three or four days max. So the next title you’ll see on the blog is FanFiction project In the Morning Light, and I’ll have a random topic, then a little chat about what progress I’m making on the writing of that.

Then, I might take the rest of the week to finish typing up In the Beginning. This is the story I’m prepping for self-publication. Since I plan on releasing it just after the first of the year, I need to get it typed and polished. I don’t want to half ass my first sort of book. Lol.

As for Cold Lunch, I wrote the half of the scene I didn’t quite finish yesterday. Wanted to do that, so when I got back into it I’d be starting on a fresh scene.

Anywho, I guess that’s it for me today.

For what reasons do you feel like you need to take a hiatus from work?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 2
                Pages Written Total: 43
                Pages Typed Today: 3
                Pages Typed Total: 77
                Word Count Today: 935
                Word Count Total: 20,919

Eh, I don’t really have anything to advertise today, so, yeah, I’m just going to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment