Friday, December 14, 2012

Random Ego Booster

So, today I decided to do some searching, and I found the following things:

1. In the Morning Light is number one on Google search when searching for In the Morning Light Fanfiction.net

2. In the Morning Light is on page three on Google search when just searching for the title.

3. A Writer's Psychosis is on page two on Google search when searching for Writers Psychosis.

I just wish I knew how to do screen shots to show proof of this. Well, I think I know how to do screen shots, as for uploading and posting those screen shots here is beyond me. As for finding myself on a Google search, it hasn't happened yet. :(

Anywho, that's all from me :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are some nice stats. I don't know anything techy like that either. I have to rely on my Geek son (when he's in the mood) or ply my writer's group leader with wine :)

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete