Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Typing project In the Beginning #5


We’ve got a new place!

So, things worked out alright this week. I thought it was going to be a terrible one, what with all the drama and the thinking that maybe we were going to be homeless, and all that wonderful fun shit. Yeah, and my head hurts right now. The TV seems to be running, and that’s distracting.

Anyway, we’ve got a new place to move into. We’ll be signing the lease agreement and paying the deposit and what not tomorrow, and we won’t have to worry about losing our hot water, or the place burning down because of a bad breaker box (its brand spanking new in the new place). It will be nice. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s two bedrooms. With our roommate (my best friend since like fifth grade), I won’t have a writing room. This is something I can deal with, because the kitchen is separate from the living room. So, when I want to write without the TV I can just move to the kitchen table, or set up a corner in my and Mel’s room.

We’ll also have room for a treadmill, either in the living room, or in one of the bedrooms, and getting the treadmill is going to be free (roommate’s parents are giving it to us), so there’s going to be no excuse for us not to get exercise. And, I think that will be good for us. Getting in shape, getting healthy, that’s important. I don’t want to get into my thirties and forties and have to worry about a heart attack taking me away from my family. Yeah, I don’t know where I was going with that.

Anywho, I’ve got the line edits done for In the Beginning, and I still don’t know what to do with it. Do I try and sell it to a traditional publisher like Harlequin, or do I self-publish it? I don’t know. I really don’t know. I guess I could try to sell it first, and if that doesn’t work out I can self-publish it. I’m a poor decision maker. A very poor decision maker.

So yeah, I guess I’m just going to do something, about something, and maybe something else, then say ‘Good Lord, why did I do that?’

What sort of good news do you have this week?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: N/A
                Pages Written Today: 0
                Pages Written Total: 18
                Pages Typed Today: 0 (single spacing)
                Pages Typed Total: 28 (single spacing)
                Word Count Today: 106
                Word Count Total: 14,328
                Line Edits: Done
                Final Word Count: 14,328
(Missed a paragraph in the original typing. Lol.)

Advertisement: Read more Stephen King, and R.A. Salvatore, and Lawrence Block, and Hell, just read more in general. Lol. Then buy a lot of my books, whenever they start coming out in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment