Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #14


Awesome Sauce

So, today is pure fucking awesome. I haven’t even really started working for the day, and already I’ve got two scenes done, and typed. And, I almost just want to stop talking right there.

Why?

Because I have this bad habit of putting my foot in my mouth when it comes to this sort of thing. But, really, the only downside I see to this is boredom for the rest of the day. Sure, I can look at the breaking 11k mark and feel good about it, feel like I’m finally producing something for the novel. That does nothing for feeling bored. Considering I’ve got all of this done at six in the morning.

That means I’ll have nothing more to do today.

Sure, I could try to write another scene, but I don’t want to stretch myself too far. If it comes down to it, then I’ll probably just type some more of my S-P project. I’m looking at it going up for sale in January, but right now I don’t have anything nailed down.

I really need to start using the random jar. It might give me more entertaining stuff to write about.

Anywho, I’m out.

What makes you feel awesome?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 6
                Pages Written Total: 24
                Pages Typed Today: 10
                Pages Typed Total: 40
                Word Count Today: 2,805
                Word Count Total: 11,001

And, like yesterday, there is nothing to advertise. Except sleep. Which I plan on doing at some point today. It’s a good way to stave off boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment