Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #15


Sucky Days

Alright, so, yesterday sucked a lot. Due to some extremely personal issues problems developed with work, and kind of exploded out of proportions. It wound up with me getting into an argument with my wife. One of those kinds of arguments that just scares the bloody hell out of you. Not going to go into any more detail than that, as even some things on the internet remain in the prevue of the private world. So, needless to say, I was just super fucking exhausted yesterday.

As such, I didn’t get a lot of work done at all. Nothing near what I’ve been able to manage the last couple of days. I only got a page and a half written, not even a full scene, and I haven’t typed it yet. So, the stats today are going to stay pretty much the same as they were before hand.

Anywho, I know it’s a short post, but I’m just going to leave it at that today.

How do you handle sucky days? I know I could use some better techniques for it.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 1 1/2
                Pages Written Total: 25 1/2
                Pages Typed Today: 0
                Pages Typed Total: 40
                Word Count Today: ?
                Word Count Total: 11,001

In the advertisement slot, I think I’m just going to point out my Twitter account. You can follow me there, and listen to the semi random things I have to say from time to time. I’m trying to be better about updating it daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment