Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FanFiction project In the Morning Light #3

Really Cold Shower


So, I just took a colder shower than I did last night. I didn’t think, that with it being 22 degrees outside that the water temperature would be the same as it was yesterday. This is why I’m not writing this post while sitting in front of one of the heaters in the house. And, I wish I had another heater to set in front of me so more than my ass would get warm. Just sayin, I’m really effing cold. Really effing cold.

Anyway, unlike last night, I wasn’t really able to think much past how cold the shower was, and how quickly I needed to get out of there before I started losing body parts. But, now that I’m out, I’m feeling a little more thoughtful, and I’m thinking that, maybe, my Cold Shower short story is going to become a novelette. And, if I have to take another cold shower tomorrow, it might become a novella, and so on and so forth. Basically, if this goes on much longer I’m going to be writing an epic about a small town turning on the one with all the power and all the money, and I am going to put the main character through so much shit he’s going to want to kill himself by the end of the book. And, guess what, I’m not even going to give him that release.

But…

I can’t think about anything else right now.

I just want a hot shower.

In the Morning Light is coming along nicely. I only got one scene written today, but that’s my own fault. I took a nap through my early morning writing time, and thus ran out of time. The good news is, however, that I’ve only got one more seen to go before I’ve completed the quarter. Then, I can get In the Beginning, and the character descriptions typed up, and get that train rolling towards publication.

Other than that, I really don’t have any news for the day. So… talk at you kids later.

If you were inspired to write a story about a cold shower, what would it be about?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 4 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Written Total: 49 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Typed Today: 4 (single spacing)
                Pages Typed Total: 39 (single spacing)
                Word Count Today: 1,611
                Word Count Total: 18,843

Someone please come fix my water heater :(

Also of note, today is the last time the date will repeat (12-12-12) for another 89 years. Here's hoping to still be blogging on 12-12-2112. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment