Monday, December 10, 2012

FanFiction project In the Morning Light #1


Way up past my bed time.

So, I’ve had a wonderful day. The breaker to my hot water heater keeps getting hot and flipping itself off. Thus, there is no warm water for a shower. That’s a good way to make me cranky. And, two, said hot water heater has sprung a leak, and has ruined about half of me and my wife’s wardrobe. It just so happens that it’s the half we don’t normally wear, but the loss is still unpleasant. And, my wife is particularly upset about the loss of her festive toe socks. It’s a collection she’s been putting together since before I knew here. And, I hate it too, because life is just too short for boring socks.

Besides that wonderful mess, I’ve managed to kill two chairs in as many days. One was a nice red fuzzy fluffy chair, the other was a walmart brand saucer chair. My fat ass destroyed them. Of course, I’m am particularly hard on chairs, as I like to cross my legs in them, sit Indian style, and just sit on my legs. I find it comfy, but chairs don’t like it.

On a note involving writing, I got almost three scenes of the new quarter done. I’ve got the bulk of those typed, and now they’re just sitting on my computer waiting to be posted. It’s probably cruel to talk about it like this. But, yeah, I’ve got most of the story on my computer right now. And, my lovely wonderful readers will have to wait until they’re posted.

I’m a bastard. I know. Lol.

Anywho, that’s it for me. It’s nappy time.

Why do you stay up past your bed time?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 11 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Written Total: 39 (wide ruled pages)
                Pages Typed Today: 9 (single spacing)
                Pages Typed Total: 33 (single spacing)
                Word Count Today: 4,902
                Word Count Total: 15,486

And, in the interests of self interest, I think I’m going to add a donation widget to the blog, that way everybody who loves reading my rambling day in and day out, will get to help me buy a new chair. Yes, a very nice new chair. Lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment