Monday, January 7, 2013

Hiatus Journal #7


Technicalities

So, technically, I am back to work on Cold Lunch. I finally found the motivation to get up and start working on the line edits. I’m only doing five chapters/scenes a day though (I hate line edits), so I figured I might as well work on my trunk novel some too.

And, I’ve actually got some stats to report today, but I’ll leave those until the end of the post.

Which might come sooner than expected.

I can’t think straight at the moment, and therefore know not what to write about.

I could keep going on like this for a little while. Pretending I know what I’m doing, and just running off at the mouth.

Seriously, usually I can come up with something. Something in life to bitch about (and, I have plenty at the moment), anything to talk about. But, nothing’s coming. And, what I do have to bitch about isn’t something I want to make public at this time. Lol. Let the dying of curiosity begin. Muahahahahahahaha.

This sucks.

Okay, so, my brain has shut down, it had like a meltdown or something. I’m going to go and see if I can pound it against a wall enough times to get it started again. And, with that, fare thee well.

How many times do you typically have to hit yourself in the head to get the juices going again?

Ryan


Unnamed Trunk Novel
Stats:
             Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 3
                Pages Written Total: 100
                Pages Typed Today: 8
                Pages Typed Total: 33
                Word Count Today: 2,329
                Word Count Total: est. 36,000 (current typed: 9,270)

PS: What do vegetarian zombies say?

No comments:

Post a Comment