Sunday, January 27, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #36


Progress.

I have a label called progress, and I usually use it after I’ve written about a half a dozen scenes or something, lol.  But, today I really felt it, last night I really felt it when I wrote my quota for the day. I felt that it was going to be possible to finish this novel, again, and that I was going to sell it. I felt frigging great after writing it, even though I didn’t get it finished till after one in the morning. (The only reason that happened is because I spend a lot of time dicking around when I’m supposed to be writing.) I don’t even know how to go about explaining it.

It was a feeling beyond what I can comprehend.

And, now my brain has stopped working. Lol.

I hope I didn’t jinx myself. I hope to keep working on this novel at the rate I’ve been going. I hope to keep this pace and see it through to the end. And, I think I’m getting repetitive.

So, what else is there to talk about?

The Mets, maybe?

It’s not the right time of year for baseball is it? Lol.

I don’t know why, but I feel naked. I feel like something I said, just opened up my soul for all to view, and now I’m feeling  sensitive about it. So, I’m trying to cover it up with humor. Or something like that.

Anywho, yeah, I got two scenes done yesterday. I typed it, which has worked out much faster than hand writing has, so far. And, it also means I’ve got stats for everybody today.

Now, I’m going to go and curl up in bed and hide under my blankets, and try not to feel so naked. Lol.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 9
                Pages Written Total: 109
                Pages Typed Today: 9
                Pages Typed Total: 195
                Word Count Today: 3,319
                Word Count Total: 53,641

Also, I’ve gotten almost the entire snowflake done for my bunny book. Lol. It’s going to be a lot shorter than what I expected, but them’s the rules of the genre. If I don’t like it that short, well, then I’ll just write it longer. Lol. And, still try to sell it.

And, another thing, if you really want to know a good example of how I felt last night, with this video with Elizabeth Gilbert, the author of Eat, Pray, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment