Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #28


And, I’ve got nothing done.

That’s right ladies and gentlemen I did absolutely nothing writing related yesterday except for posting my blog. I do have a good reason for the lack of progress, though. We went up to my mom and dad’s yesterday so we could celebrate my birthday. Lol.

Yup, I had a tasty breakfast meal at Bob Evans and we went to see The Hobbit. (The movie is badass, by the way.) And, I got to see my grandma for a bit. So, all in all, it was a pretty good birthday thing.

And, my brain seems to have shut down.

As for work, I started training at McD’s on Friday (might have mentioned something about that), and I’m so friggin sore from it, that the pain in my back has been screwing with my sleep schedule. I’m sure everybody realizes that McDonalds isn’t that demanding of a job, but you also have to take into account that it’s been over half a year since I’ve had a job where I’ve had to be on my feet all day. And, I’m working grill, which does happen to be one of the more demanding positions in the store. At least on busy days it does. Today was dead, and they sent me home early. Something about labor being high and I’m pretty sure that means they had more people on the clock than they were making money to support. I guess that’s what it means, anyway.

Anywho, I guess I’m going to try and write a couple of scenes for Cold Lunch. Might as well try to play catch up.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment