Monday, January 21, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #31


Been a while.

So, it’s been a little while since I last posted, and I really don’t have a reason for why I haven’t. I could say it’s because I felt sick the other day, and while I did feel sick I could have typed for fifteen minutes to get a blog post out. I did however, go to bed at like seven o’clock that day. So, maybe being sick wasn’t really an excuse. And, yesterday I was just plain worn out from work and in a large amount of pain. I did little more than sit on the heating pad, and finish the half scene I wrote the day before. And, until today that’s all the writing I’d done since I last did a blog post.

Today, however, I was super productive, I got two and a half scenes done, which is one scene more than my typical quota. And, in the hopes of getting this book done just a little bit faster, I’m going to keep trying to do two and a half scenes on my days off. I really don’t want to tax myself that much on the days I have to work. Might be a good way to burn myself out on writing.

I plan on getting this quarter finished this week (if I can keep up with the two and a half thing on my day’s off, I should be able to), then I’ll take a break for a day or two, and start writing the third quarter of In the Morning Light. I’ve only got two more weeks of already written material. And, I was really hoping to have more than the second quarter of Cold Lunch done before I had to write more of In the Morning Light. But, my plans have this way of not working. Might be because I’m lazy, but I really try not to be.

Anywho, I have one last thing. My friend Jenna lost one of her friends this last week. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 13 (over last 4 days)
                Pages Written Total: 89
                Pages Typed Today: 9 (Chapter’s 28 & 29 are all I’ve got typed, wrote up to C 32)
                Pages Typed Total: 148
                Word Count Today: 2,972
                Word Count Total: 40,103

I might be doing my math wrong, because I feel a little crazy about all of that. Who knows? But, I’m to lazy  to go through and double check.

Anywho, keep Jenna in your thoughts and prayers please.

No comments:

Post a Comment