Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #29


In which I am productive.

Hey cats and kids, I’ve managed to be a little productive in the last couple of days. It’s not the level of productivity I want, but some productivity is better than none.

Anywho, over the last three days (today I haven’t actually written anything), I’ve managed to write three scenes, but I’ve only made progress of two scenes into the story. Basically, the first scene I wrote was utter trash, so I pitched it, and rewrote it, and I love the second version so much more. I also wrote the second scene of the new corner, and that scene wasn’t half bad at all. Lol. It does go along with my whole ‘everything I write should be better than what came before it’ policy. Which I believe I just made up on the spot, but it sounds good, so, I’ll run with it.

As for other news, I will be starting a regular schedule on Thursday, 7-3, and with that schedule I hope to get my writing schedule lined out as well. That way I can get back into the proper swing of production.

And, on top of all that, I think I’m sick. Joy. Going to the doctor tomorrow, (well today, seeing as I’m writing this at 3am), hopefully it won’t be the flu or anything like that. I don’t want to have to take sick time as soon as I start working. I know they can’t fire me for being sick, but I was just starting to feel good about making money again.

Also, I believe I’m going to ask if there’s anything they can do about my back pain. It gets worse every day, whether I’m working or not. Ibuprofen doesn’t touch it, and it’s really starting to interfere with my sleep schedule (hence the whole writing this at three am thing).

I start a lot of my blog post sentences with the letter A. I just noticed that, and I wonder if it’s a good or a bad thing. Shrug.

So, for now, I’m going to shut up, and see if I can get back to sleep.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 7
                Pages Written Total: 71
                Pages Typed Today: 9
                Pages Typed Total: 128
                Word Count Today: 2,703
                Word Count Total: 34,459

As for advertising, Taste the Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment