Friday, January 4, 2013

Hiatus Journal #4


Lazy Day

So, today was totally a lazy day. I did exactly nothing. No packing, no writing, nothing productive. Lol.

Well, that’s not all true. I officially started my job at McDonalds. I made a whole two hours pay today. It was just the orientation, though, and I’ll officially start when they get my uniform in. It’s the first time I’ve ever had to wait for all that to come in. Meh.

I also took my kitten to the vet. She’s developed a hypersensitivity to fleas and, regardless of what we’ve tried to do, she’s been eat up with them and has scratches all over. So, took her to the vet, got her a steroid shot and an antibiotic shot to take care of the fleas and any infection she might pick up from the scratches. I’m hoping she’ll feel better in the next day or so.

As for not writing, I did write a little bit, it just wasn’t on my trunk novel. My pen pal and I have been playing with a round robin a bit, and I wrote some on that today. Kind of itching for her to email me back so I can see what happens. Lol.

And, now I can’t think of anything to do or say, so adios.

What do you do on your lazy days?

Ryan

Advertisement: Speaking of my pen pal, all of you should go and read her fanfiction. Favorite it. Favorite her. And, then tell her where the enter key is on the keyboard :P

No comments:

Post a Comment