Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #30


A simple note about an idiot.

That’s the way I’ve felt today. Told you in the post yesterday that I wound up spending all night sitting up because of back pain, and I told you that I was going to go to the doctor today. Well, that didn’t happen. Instead, I laid back down after Mel got up to go to work, and before I laid down I set three alarms. I set three alarms. And, I slept through all of them. Well, not slept through. I woke up with each one, and closed my eyes for the five or ten more minutes the snooze button should give me. And, I did that right up until Mel got home. And, by that time it was too late to go to the doctor. So, yeah, felt like an idiot today.

What else to talk about?

Any clues?

I dunno, but I might wanna talk about the awesome progress I got on Cold Lunch. I actually wrote my quota today. A chapter/scene and a half. And, I got it typed. And, now I’m doing my blog post before I go and lay down for the night. Lol.

So, yeah, feeling like an idiot or not, I feel pretty damn good right now.

I am sad that my Zippo ran out of flint though. I need to buy some more, but I’m broke so that might not happen.

Also, I have good news that I don’t know if I talked about last night or not, and I’m too lazy to look. Basically, I’m going to have a stable schedule at work. 7-3 Thursday through Monday with Tuesday and Wednesday off. This schedule will also give me plenty of time to work in the evenings. And, by work I mean writing. That book deal looks like it’s getting closer and closer. Lol.

Anywho, I guess I’m going to go to bed now. I know this posts at like 7 in the morning, but it’s 11:30 right now, and I want to get as much sleep as possible before work. I don’t want to fall asleep on the grill and burn the hell out of my face. Later kids.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 5
                Pages Written Total: 76
                Pages Typed Today: 6
                Pages Typed Total: 135
                Word Count Today: 1,981
                Word Count Total: 36,441

Advertisement: Like Little Orphan Annie said, Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

No comments:

Post a Comment