Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cold Lunch Draft 2 project journal #8


Missed a couple of days there. Yeah, sorry about that. It happens, but I don’t intend on letting it happen anymore.

I’ve suddenly lost what direction I was going.

I looked up, and the television was on, and my mind went completely numb.

Evil television.

Anywho, I’m not sure what I was talking about. Probably something about being flaky. I am…very flaky, unfortunately. But, that is a problem I’m trying to fix. I’m trying to turn this blogging thin into a habit. That way I don’t have to worry about getting it done, I’ll just do it, like I’m breathing. That will be fun.

Now, what else do I want to talk about?

There was something…

Something important…

Maybe it has something to do with the title?

I have made some progress on the novel, so I guess that might be the thing I wanted to talk about.

First off, we’ll go with the outline. I’m done with it. Yep, got step eight done, and since step 9 and 10 relate directly to writing the novel, I’m done with it. Now, if only I could say that about the novel itself.

But, I have done some work on the novel itself. I’ve got the first scene done, and typed. So, I have something to put into the stats block below. That makes me happy.

And, the B button on my computer disappeared. I feel a little like Paul Sheldon now. I’m not a prisoner in my home, but I wish Mel would keep her promise. That one where I’m not allowed in public. Lol. That would be nice.

What do you do when you start to feel flaky?

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 2
                Pages Written Total: 2
                Pages Typed Today: 5
                Pages Typed Total: 5
                Word Count Today: 1,317
                Word Count Total: 1,317

BTW: I've updated my latest FanFiction story for the Lost Girl story In the Morning Light. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment