Thursday, May 30, 2013

Journal 5-29-13

I did pretty good.

I’ve done pretty good today, and that’s on top of me feeling like I’ve had a really crappy day. I don’t have a particular reason for feeling like I’ve had a crappy day, I’ve just been negative. And, it kind of started yesterday. Like I was walking along and I stepped on a tack or something. Not something that’s painful, but just irritating enough to ruin your day, thinking that you should have paid attention to where you were walking, that you should have taken a different step, and… Holy crap, that’s a perfect metaphor for what’s going on with me.

Anyway, I’ve not really done anything productive today. Not really anything at all.

The closest I’ve come to productivity today has been taking care of my list of things to do done one right after the other. That’s why I said I did pretty good.

About being productive, it is only seven o’clock while I’m writing this, so it’s very very possible that I’ll get something productive done. Maybe I’ll type the Hub I wrote yesterday, and get that set to publish either later today or tomorrow. It’s not a continuation of my Star Trek Snowflake thing. I just wanted to write a review on Star Trek Online: Legacy of Romulus. I don’t really know how I feel about my first ever review type article. I don’t think I did a particularly good job with it, but I guess that’s up for you ladies and gentlemen to decide.

Anywho, if anything productive does happen today you’ll hear about it on my Facebook Page. Check it out, like it, and maybe I’ll be tempted to put some more content on it. Lol.

Later kids.


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment