Thursday, May 2, 2013

Journal 5-1-13


I should be in bed right now.

I know that you’re probably sitting in a sun filled kitchen, drinking a cup of coffee, while you’re wrapped up in your favorite white fluffy robe. (Yeah, you wish. :) )  But, anyway, you’re reading this long after I sat down to write it. And, it seems that I should be in bed, because I can’t seem to get what I’m thinking through my fingers and into the computer. The connections just aren’t being made.

Anyway, I don’t remember if I’ve posted recently (I think the last time I did was when I started walking), and thus you guys probably don’t know the big news. I finished In the Morning Light. I’ve said that at least twelve times since I finished typing it two days ago. There are still about five posts left I think. Maybe four. I dunno. Anyway, there have also been some big changes since then. (Not really, but I like pretending.)

I made a facebook page for myself. I made a profile for my cat, Button. And, I made a community page setting her up as The Dark One. Another fallen angel, Lucifer’s second actually, who went to the Greek Underworld, whipped the shit out of Hades, and took over Tartarus, The Infernal Prison. Now, she’s disguised herself as a calico kitten, and is here to claim as many souls for her prison and her army. She intends to add to her territory. She wants Hell. And, if you know anything about my cat, you probably suspect that I’m telling the truth here.

I don’t know if I told you, but I now have a HubPages account as well. This is me trying to generate a little money from my writing, so you will find essays, and short shorts, and things that actually try to improve a person’s ability to write. You know, stuff that I wouldn’t post here; mainly because it would make sense to post those sorts of things here. Meh.

Then there’s DeviantArt. I created a profile there a while ago, and only recently have I started to use it. Tonight in fact. I posted a little photo tour of my writing room. I also realized that I could literally do everything else that I’m doing on devArt. In fact, I could repeat myself on devArt, but I don’t believe I’m going to do that. I might do it with the fanfiction, but that’s about it.

I also have a channel on youtube that I’ve decided to start using. I think I’m going to do that tomorrow. Haven’t decided what I’m going to do with it though. I’m thinking, probably read some of my short stories, maybe some of the trunk novels, and try to sell them as mp3s. Yeah, I’m kind of whoring myself out.

I’m also thinking about starting my own business, but I’m not sure how that one will go. I’ll tell you more about it the next time I post.

I had more to mention, but I really can’t remember what it was.

Oh, right, tomorrow I’ll be printing out the second quarter of Cold Lunch and doing the line editing on it. That should only take a couple of days, then I’ll be back to work on it. Slugging my way through the third quarter. I’ve been away from it for too long.

As one final note… I’m sexy and I know it.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment