Saturday, May 18, 2013

Journal 5-17-13


I didn’t…

I didn’t work on Cold Lunch today… It’s nobody’s fault but my own, and I’ll just have to do better tomorrow.

Anyway, what I did get done. I just posted Chapter 27 on In the Morning Light on FF.net, if you want to take a look. And, I posted Chapter 3 of the same story on DeviantArt. Yes, I’m posting them in both places. Trying to get twice the exposure or something like that. Lol.

I also meant to get some of the Raising Kain: Diseased God sample chapters up on DevArt for you to sink your teeth into. But, I forgot. Well, I mean I remembered. But, I’ve got like five/ten minutes to get this blog post written before my wife yanks my arm off and beats me to death with it. I really should be in bed you see.

So, in the spirit of keeping this short and sweet, I wrote a scene for The Black Hole’s Teeth. I have two scenes I need to type for the story. And, I’m not sure what else.

I’ve gotten a notebook specifically for my bitch fits. I keep it in the car, so I can lay into it while I’m at work. And, it will probably also wind up serving as a surrogate notebook when I forget my Hub notebook, or ff notebook, or insert whatever notebook in here. While I’m at work or in the car. I am going to have to get over the whole dislike of tearing paper out of notebooks, since I’m going to be tearing those pages out when I use it as a stand in for other notebooks.

I’m not sure if I’m running on all cylinders right now.

Joy.

I plan on going to see STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS in the next two days. Either tomorrow, or Sunday. And, I will go alone if I have to. For me, this is the must see movie of the year.

Other than that, I’m not sure if I’ve got anything else to say.

So…

Goodnight.

Ryan

PS: I was going to say something… but I forgot what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment