Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Instruments of Torture

This would be so much more fun if I was actually talking about medieval torture devices. But, I’m not. Instead I’m going to bitch about the way my head works.

It’s 10 or 11 pm right now, it’s been a little while since I looked at a clock, and once again this is the time of day I decide to start writing my blog and possibly working on my adventure, depending  on my level of consciousness. Now with getting this done, I’ve had all day. All day! I had from 8 am, shortly before actually, when I got up till whatever time it is right now to work on my things to do. And, I did get some of them marked out. I added laundry and littler to the list (and trash, which I will rush and do when I get done writing this), and I got those marked off. I got my walk marked off by five o’clock, and The Goal That Shall Not Be Named was done by nine o’clock. And, once again, I didn’t post my stats.

Great God Almighty!

I’m frustrated with this. Very, very frustrated. I mean I don’t get it. What I want to do is simple, and done in a simple pattern.
  1. Walk
  2. The Goal That Shall Not Be Named
  3. Blog
  4. Stats
  5. Whatever else there is to do


I want to do them one right after the other. Mark them off the board just as fast as I can, but it hasn’t worked like that. And, I don’t know why!

Sorry, I’m letting this crap control me right now, but I don’t know what else to do. I need to vent just as much as anybody else. And, I need to learn to stay away from the computer. Lol. I’m not blaming the computer. The computer is an inanimate object, and the only thing it can do is enable my brain’s desire to screw up what I want to get done.

Blargh!!!

I don’t know.

I need to put a wall clock in here, something easy to look at so I don’t have to get up to look at the computer. I also need to put my planner in a more predominate location, that way seeing it should act as a reminder of the things I’ve got to do. That’s the thought anyway. It was the thought behind the dry erase board, but they both feel like bad decisions now. I must add them to the list of things that depress me.

Good Lord Almighty!

Anyway, I’m going to stop putting you through this right now. And, I swear, I will soon have a list of random topics that will have nothing to do with my bitch fit. Although, I can’t guarantee that the bitch fits won’t spill over into my blog posts.

Anywho… later taters.

Ryan


PS: There will be a second post today, coming out not long after this one. It’s my stats for the last week or so. I don’t want to post all that in my status on facebook. So, yeah, it’ll be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment