Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Destructive Tendencies

I like to blow things up.

And, let me clarify that statement before the NSA, CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, and God only knows what other government organization might care, jumps out of black helicopters around my house and arrest me. I don’t want that.

What I mean to say, is I like to blow things up in Minecraft. I like to blow things up in Minecraft a lot.


1st TerraForming Project

 And, that’s just one of the many mountains I’ve torn to pieces.

I thought I had more pictures of straight up destruction, but I don’t so… you’ll have to take my word for it that there were many many craters doting my Minecraft world. I even got to the point where one of my friends (a Mr. Russell Christian, who happens to be responsible for my current addiction to Minecraft) called me “a living incarnation of a Creeper” (a Creeper being one of those mobs in game that goes boom when it attacks you). I took it as a compliment.

The Minecraft equivalent of an A-bomb

Just how deep does that rabbit hole go?

I might have gone overboard.

They really shouldn't let me play with TNT.

Stacks and stacks of TNT.

The end of Moving Mountains, part one.

The end of Moving Mountains, part two.

  
And, I have to admit that I went too far with that last explosion (the work of setting up the bombs is shown in the picture above), and managed to crash the game. Each time I turned it on to try and let the game catch up, the explosion crashed the game. So, I had to delete that world. It made me sad. It was my first Minecraft world. But, I’ve got a new world going, with all new explosions, and pictures of the craters will appear soon enough. I might even include pictures of things that I’ve built. It’s good to have a bit of order mixed in with chaos every now and then.

As it is with other facets of my life… I still don’t have a car. I want my old car back. And, I’m very upset with the guardrail that killed my car.

I have also been walking daily, and I’ve kept up with The Goal That Shall Not Be Named. I’ve missed more of that one, then I have the walking, but it was only two days and they were more than a week apart. So, I’m not feeling bad about them. I’m just getting on with things. Getting back up, and going on with life. And, I’m rambling. I guess now would be a good time to cut things off.

Toodles.


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment