Friday, February 1, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #38


A hiatus I will take.

I finally finally, after almost a week of working on it, I finally got through Chapter 40. I don’t know what the problem was. The scene was really no different than any of the other scenes that came before it. And, I don’t want to use the problems I’ve had throughout the week as an excuse as to why I didn’t get the writing done. I know people are going to disagree with it, but I feel that a person should be able to write no matter what is going on.

And, I think that there are only two types of days. Good writing days, where you get the work done quickly. And, bad writing days, where the work comes slowly, but you still get it done. And, I’ve broken that belief every day this week. It makes me feel like shit.

Now, I really don’t know what else I was going to talk about.

Went to the brain doctor on Tuesday, and got a new med for the brain.

Went to the regular doctor on Wednesday, and got a med for the back.

Been pissed about work, because of the hours.

Damn, I really need to find my jar of random topics. I just don’t have anything today.

So, I guess I’m just going to check out, now.

Ryan

Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 4
                Pages Written Total: 119
                Pages Typed Today: 6
                Pages Typed Total: 209
                Word Count Today: 2,041
                Word Count Total: 57,715

Advertisement: The new chapter of In the Morning Light is up. Check it out.                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment