Friday, February 8, 2013

Fanfiction project In the Morning Light #9


Got my computer back.

Does the joy dance, realizes it looks weird, and stops. Cheeks are a little flushed, and I'm not making eye contact. They'll only judge you if they can see your eyes. Lol.

I dunno, but I'm a little sleep deprived right now. I've not been able to sleep due to some severe heart burn. Hell, I can taste it all in the back of my throat and it straight up makes me want to gag. But, there's not much I'm going to be able to do with it for the next few hours. It's not like I'm going to get up now to go and get tums. It's four in the morning, my ass should be in bed asleep. I'm not set up for this night time crap anymore.

And, I suddenly realized, I have absolutely no idea where I'm going with this. I guess it might make sense in the future, when all the worlds culture is gone, except my blog and my writing, then somebody will be able to make some sense out of it. They'll think it's a new literary technique, and thus break it down to the point where the post is little more than a dissected frog.

I never got to do that in school. Never once had to slit open a frogs gut, and poke at its insides with sharp objects. I'm thinking I missed an important growing experience here. Maybe.

My mouth tastes like an ash trey, and a big friggen burp. I need to get something to drink. But, I don't want to get up off my ass to go and procure tasty tasty beverage.

Nevermind, we're out of soda.

Mel's got two thirds of a 20oz in the living room, and a 24oz in the fridge. I don't think she'll miss the 20oz. Now I just need to find the motivation to get up and go into the living room. Grump.

As for writing, I got the last scene/chapter of the third quarter of In the Morning Light done. And, now, I get to hang around and type them, what fun.

Blah.

I think I'm going to call it a night, and try to get some sleep. God only knows if the heartburn will let me though.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment