Monday, February 11, 2013

Cold Lunch project journal #39


Playing Catch Up.

So, technically this is also going to take the place of the last of the FanFiction journals for this time. Basically, what happened is I finished writing the In the Morning Light material for this quarter, but didn’t get it typed until a few minutes ago. And, I wrote and typed a Cold Lunch chapter last night. So, yeah, we’re pretty close to being finished with the second quarter of Cold Lunch. It’s not as far along as I would like it to be; but then, there are a lot of things that aren’t where I would like them to be.

Like right now, I would much rather be rich and sleeping in a bed with four posters, and a huge dragon carved into a relief over our bed. That just seems like it would be a lot cooler than living in the dinky little trailer we do now. If I had a camera, I wouldn’t show you pictures of it, mainly because, it’s a mess, and I don’t mean our stuff is a mess. The trailer is a wreck, and about the best thing that could be done with it is a good bonfire. I probably shouldn’t say that in a public forum, but it’s been said.

Now, what else was important about today? I don’t know. Nothing really I guess; just another day in the neighborhood where I try to avoid my neighbors as much as possible. It’s not because I don’t like them (I don’t like them), it’s mainly because I’m afraid of getting shot if I go knocking on doors. And, I really don’t have much of a social life, so, yeah. I’ll just stick to sticking with myself.

And, this is the point where my brain shuts down completely, because it’s too tired to function properly. Of course, I guess I’ll hit that point much quicker tomorrow. I have to work, and with the back pain and all, working just beats the effing hell out of me. I know a lot of people say that, and I’m no different. But, I’ve worked as a taxi driver for almost ten months, and now I’m back on my feet and bent over all the time, and sweating like a pig, over the grill at McDonalds.  It’s making everything hurt. Though I should use this time to start exercising, that might be a good way to keep from hurting so much twice. Lol.

Anywho, I’m going to leave you, with two sets of stats today. And, I’m going to go to bed.

Ryan

Cold Lunch
Stats:
                Snowflake Completion: Done
                Pages Written Today: 4
                Pages Written Total: 123
                Pages Typed Today: 6
                Pages Typed Total: 216
                Word Count Today: 1,980
                Word Count Total: 59,675

In the Morning Light
3rd Quarter Report
                Pages written total: 69
                Chapters/Scenes: 21
                Word Count: 34,314

Final note: I would just like to point out, that In the Morning Light has exceeded the amount of words I expected when I started. Starting Goal was 33,600 with an average of 1200 words per scene. Current total is 34,314 with an average of 1,634 words per scene. If I keep going at that rate I’ll add another 11,438 with the final quarter of In the Morning light. This will put the final total at 45,752 with a total difference of 12,152 words between the target goal, and the actual count. In the Morning Light is almost at the point where it can be classified as a novel. I’m thoroughly impressed with myself. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment