Monday, July 14, 2014

A novel… on twitter…


I’ve been struck by the strangest of ideas, one that’s got me all twitter pated.

I mentioned in a facebook post yesterday that a modern epistolary novel would be told using various social media outlets, and today the possibility came to me out of the blue. Write a novel using twitter. No one sentence can be over 140 characters, and it all has to be posted on twitter. It’s a project that could take months… starting of course with some idea to get a novel going in that direction. The last epistolary novel I read, and liked, was Dracula… so, maybe something along those lines.

A horror novel written on twitter… I don’t think it’s a breakthrough idea, but I think it might work, at least to get me a few more followers. lol.

To the drawing board!!!

Ryan
7-13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment