Monday, July 1, 2013

6-30-13

I'm about to fall flat on my face.

Official day one of my "vacation" and I spend the day running to Lowes and back, trying to get pluming, drywall, paint, and flooring materials and equipment. That crap, if it doesn't start out heavy, seems to have a way of gaining weight. And, I managed to find the three hardest to find items on the list.

And, once again it's another six to eight hours (don't feel like counting) since I started writing this. If I keep up at this rate, I might get one post done a week. Lol.

Anyway, it hurts to type. It hurts to breath, and look around. It just plain hurts. I didn't realize being a handy man was this hard on one's body. Yeah. Still, it's work that I enjoy. I'm able to disappear into it the way I can with writing, and when I step back away from it, pull back into reality, I'm able to see what sort of job I've done. And, it's good.

We've still got to lay down the floor in three rooms, tile in one of the bathrooms, and get the toilets put back together. And, I want to start moving stuff up today.

Anywho, I think I'm going to nap for a little bit longer. I am wiped out.

Ciao.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment