Thursday, June 6, 2013

Journal 6-5-13

Once again.

Bam. Bam. Bam.

Got all three of them pretty much right in a row. When I got back from my walk, I sat down and journaled for a little bit, but after about a page and a half I was up and in the midst of my hygiene duties. And, now, I’m sitting here writing a blog post. Feels good doesn’t it.

Speaking of feeling, I’ve felt pretty good today. It’s crazy right? I had a few down moments, but nothing major to report on.

My Hubs are doing good.

I’ve got the whole of the first quarter of The Black Hole’s Teeth typed up, and all I need to do now is start posting them. The first one will go up on Friday (Well, the third one), and will be available on both devArt and FF.net. Watch here and my Facebook page for the publication times; I’ll post direct links to the stories.

As for Cold Lunch… Well… It’s still kind of dead in the water. I’m trying to figure out what’s wrong with me about Cold Lunch, and trying to work out a sort of schedule that will smooth out all of my writing and make it possible for me to focus on my fiction again. Instead of struggling to get my Hubs out on the days I want them to be published. I know what I want to do; it’s doing it that’s turning out to be a pain in the ass. I’m good for that, especially when there’s an addictive video game involved. Cough… Cough…STO… Cough.

And, not really surprising at all, it’s easier to sit back and play a video game, than it is to sit up and work on a story, or an article, or anything else that requires about five minutes of discipline.

I’m trying to use the game as a sort of rewards system, similar to this Hub, but so far, I’ve been unable to resist the temptation, and have been turning the game on as soon as I get a chance. It will take a little bit more discipline, I’m sure, but I think I’ll be able to best it. I’ve been doing good with my list of things to do, and really, writing is just one more thing I want to do. I just have to get around my short attention span. Lol.

Anyway, I can’t really think of any other major topic for the day. So, I’ll talk to you kids later.


Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment