Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Woman Crush Wed… Deadpool

Deadpool.

This post is going to be about Deadpool, and about how awesome Deadpool is.

Don’t get the wrong idea though. I don’t have a crush on Deadpool. It’s just a really fantastic movie. A really, really fantastic movie. I got to see it last night, and Oh, my God! I’m amazed that Ryan Reynolds played a superhero and he rocked it. XD

Well, maybe this Deadpool. Yup. Might have a crush on her.

Well, he wasn’t necessarily playing a superhero, more like a super anti-hero. Just like Wolverine, Batman, the Punisher, Spawn, Blade, and I’m sure there are more but my brain is still reeling from seeing such a friggin awesome movie.

And, I almost totally flaked out on getting a post-up today.

Slept almost all day. Didn’t do anything productive. And, the only work I’ve done on my blogvel outline was deciding how many chapters I wanted it to have, and how that would break down to posting days.


Anywho, I’m going to check out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment